A Checklist for Authors
A tasklist of essentials - before Journal articles can be published
Thinking of Submitting an Article?
- We are referring to the Journal of Writing in Creative Practice
- Are you au fait with this journal's current Call for Papers?
- You may also like to check the journal's guidelines and aims.
Ready to send a Paper?
- Please send a full paper with an abstract of between 150-300 words (for the Intellect website)
- In this document - have you included?
- 1) Your name(s)
- 2) Your title
- 3) Your institution
- 4) Select 5 appropriate keywords to help people find your article?
- 5) An up to date biography (between 50 and 100 words)?
- 6) The most suitable email address?
- 7) A telephone number at which we can discuss urgent issues with you?
- Thank you. Please email your paper to writingpadjournal at googlemail.com.
ESSENTIAL - before we can publish your article
- Once you have submitted your full article
make sure you have followed the instructions above
- Then ask yourself::
- Are all your images and quotations fully referenced?
- Have you included all due acknowledgements?
- Are you confident you have ownership and/or copyright clearance for each image submitted?
- Have you printed and signed the copyright consent form?
- Are you sending high quality images? (Yes please - we can receive files of up to 10MB in size. Images must be 300DPI or above)
- Have you checked the journal's style guide?
- Thank you. Please email your full paper to writingpadjournal at googlemail.com.