The Writing-PAD Vision
- In place of educational bureaucracy, we envision a more joined-up, student-centred, collaborative, ethical, and ecological approach to learning, making and doing.
- At the institutional and economic level this would entail a closer integration of research, practice, and teaching.
- In effect, this suggests a unified field that acknowledges writing as a catalyst to a variety of practices such as ideation, visualisation, thought, speech, action, drawing, making or research.
- Students would benefit from a more integrated learning environment; moreover, various practices of writing would offer some common ground for all staff.
- We wish to share and develop this vision.
- If it is imaginable and shareable...we believe that it must be attainable.